Omnitub® Pro Deep Soaking Whirlpool Experience
Omnitub® Pro Deep Soaking Whirlpool Experience - Chrome is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- FREE Standard Pallet Delivery to any address in the UK Mainland & Northern Ireland.
- Select Your Delivery Date On The Checkout: Choose exactly when you want your order to be delivered
- Hold Delivery: Choice to order but hold delivery until you are ready to receive it.
- Curb-side Delivery: All Omnitub orders are dispatched as curb-side deliveries so it is the customers responsibility for moving their order from the curb to their premises.
The top of the range and fully featured Omnitub® Pro Deep Soaking Whirlpool Experience. For the customer who wants it all.
Suitable for Indoor, Outdoor and Commercial Use.
The system is entirely bespoke and placed around the Omnitub® to suit the needs and potential limitations of your installed environment.
Our team will work with you on a one to one basis to ensure all corners are covered and that your installers are fully in the loop of requirements upon completion of an order.
We create a drawing file listing the;
- Jet Locations
- Pump Locations
- Control Panel Locations
- Lighting Locations
Omnitub® Flush Whirlpool & Air Jets
36 Jets in total, 18 around the sides and 18 on the base of the Omnitub®. The Jets are flush with the tub. Zero protrusion. The Omnitub® Flush Whirlpool & Air Jets are perfectly balanced to provide the most amazing level of control, ensuring complete comfortability and relaxation.
2 Bluetooth speakers placed on the oudside of the tub, specifically designed to utilise the Omnitub® to ensure crystal clear sound and enjoyment. So whether your thing is podcasts, music or relaxation therapies you can be at complete ease to know this is a set up improvement which is going to sincerely enhance the soaking experience.
Omnitub® Glass Touch Controls
The control panel which controls your entire Omnitub® Deep Soaking Whirlpool experience. Suitable to be placed inside the verticle edge, the horizontal edge or detached from the Omnitub®. The Omnitub® Glass Touch Controls have functions to;
- Turn Omnitub® Flush Whirlpool Jets On/Off (Water Function)
- Turn Omnitub® Flush Whirlpool Jets On/Off (Air Function)
- Turn your lights on/off
- Cycle through your system power features, including Omnitub® masaging experience
- Cycle through the 9 colours of lighting and 9 fading colours
Omnitub® System Drain Waste
The Omnitub® System Drain Waste is operated as a pop up waste which doubles up as a mechanical release for the jets on the base of the Omnitub® meaning the entire system can drain and blow dry after use, ensuring maximum hygeine and clenliness of your Omnitub® Deep Soaking Whirlpool Bath Solutution.
Cycle through 9 solid and 9 fading colours with the Omnitub® Lighting module. The system comes with 3 Lights and is perfect for completing the entire experience of using your Omnitub® Deep Soaking Whirlpool Bath.
Omnitub® Jet Fill
Remove the need for taps or a filler through the overflow by filling your Omnitub® through the jets on your Omnitub® Pro Deep Soaking Whirlpool Experience. Not only are you flushing fresh water through the jets and removeing the need to have a dedicated filler but it looks super cool and relaxing on the eyes.
You still need to use a set of mixers to control the temperature and flow of the fill which is usually achieved by using the existing mixers on a shower system in the soaking space. For example, you have two shower heads on your shower system and have a three outlet mixer. You simply use the third outlet which is to fill a bath tub and connect it to the Omnitub® Jet Fill to fill your tub.
If your opting for your Omnitub® Pro Deep Soaking Whirlpool Experience to have a chrome finish and your Omnitub® is white then you can expect a full turnaround from order to delivery within 6 weeks (UK Mainland Delivery).
If your optiing for your Omnitub® Pro Deep Soaking Whirlpool Experience to have matching or another finish other than Chrome then you need to allow 12 weeks from order to delivery (UK Mainland Delivery)
Outside UK Mainland Delivery is possible but the final shipping price will vary due to the packaged sized of your Omnitub® Pro Deep Soaking Whirlpool Experience to be safely transported to your destination.
If you're considering multiple Omnitub® Pro Deep Soaking Whirlpool Experience orders for your commercial development then please get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
- If the pumps are on a 75mm flange then please allow an extra 100mm in total to your finished dimensions on this chosen side, for example if you decided to place your pumps on side B of a 800mm wide Omnitub® then your finished length dimsions would be 900mm.
- If the pumps are on a 100mm flange then please allow an extra 75mm in total to your finished dimensions on this chosen side, for example if you decided to place your pumps on side A of a 1500mm long Omnitub® then your finished length dimensions would be 1600mm.
- You would then want a clearance of at least 50mm on the pumps side to ensure no vibrations occured and sufficent air flow was provided.
Downloads and technical data
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.