1500 x 1050 Deep Bath Handmade in Somerset with Free Shipping. Optional Whirlpools, Jet Spas, Lights. Available in Any Colour, Panels & Wastes. Made In Britain.
Deep Bath | Handmade in Somerset | Omnitub Duo Extra
The Omnitub Duo Extra has the length of a Solo Ultra but the width of a Duo Plus... It's literally Ollie's favourite Omnitub!
Plenty big enough for two or more people and not so wide like the Duo Ultra that it will fit in most medium sized bathrooms.
We've decided to make our Omnitub Duo Extra the new Demo Whirlpool tub at our content creation studio, we love it that much!
Step into an Omnitub Duo Extra and immerse yourself fully, the water keeps hotter longer than a normal bath so you can indulge and relax until your heart's content, and it's as easy to install as a conventional bath.
The Handmade Deep Soaking Bath Tub was originally designed and created for smaller bathrooms, to give the option to introduce a bath where it previously wouldn't be possible.
The Japanese Style Deep Soaking Bath Tub is perfect for anyone who wishes to enjoy soaking in the Original Deep Soaking Tub.
Handcrafted in the beautiful county of Somerset in the United Kingdom, each Omnitub is produced to the highest standard and doesn't leave the premises until it's passed our 30 point check and verification testing process.
Enjoy and indulge in the deepwater, unlike any other standard bath.
Weights Of Omnitub’s
- Solo = 19.85 KG / 43.76 LBS
- Solo Plus = 25.30 KG / 55.78 LBS
- Solo Extra = 27.00 KG / 59.52LBS
- Solo Ultra = 28.50 KG / 62.83 LBS
- Duo = 29.00 KG / 63.93 LBS
- Duo Plus = 32.95 KG / 72.64 LBS
- Duo Extra = 36.90 KG / 81.35 LBS
- Duo Ultra = 55.7 KG / 122.80 LBS
- Deluxe = 33.25 KG / 73.30
- Deluxe Plus = 35.95 KG / 79.26 LBS
Overflow and Waste Location
Delivered with pre-drilled waste and overflow holes. But no tap holes, to allow variation of the tap location or a bath filler can be used.
Should you wish for your Omnitub to have no predrilled overflow hole, or if you would like it predrilled in a different location, please get in touch with us once you have placed your order and we will be sure to accommodate your requirements.
Please, note though that by moving the location of the overflow, you may need a longer hose for your overflow to waste connector. Please also note that the position of the waste is fixed and can not be repositioned.
- MM Measurements | 1500 L x 1050 W x 600 D
- CM Measurements | 150 L x 105 W x 60 D
- Inch Measurements | 59.06 L x 41.39 W x 23.62 D
- Handmade Deep Bath
- Made In Somerset
- 10mm Fibreglass
- 5mm GRP Coating
- 45mm / 4.5cm / 1.77 inch Fixed Feet
- 100mm / 10cm / 3.93 inch bolted screw feet
You can set the height you wish from the bolts, make it level and you can cut the bolts if you want the Omnitub to be lower. You just need to consider the waste trap location for your Omnitub as you need the clearance under the Deep Bath. Some customers have removed a segment of the floorboard to have a lower Omnitub and locate the trap below the surface of the room.
- White (00-E-55) | + £0
- Black (00-E-53) + £200
- Bllue (20-E-56) + £200
- Carnival Red (04-E-53) + £200
- Flint Grey (00-A-09) + £200
- Nightshade (22-B-25) + £200
- 60’s Pink (01-0-21) + £200
We can match any colour based upon a sample from yourself. You’re weome to send this to us post purchase and we will send your colour back to you for approval prior to making your Deep Bath. This process usually takes around 3-4 weeks depending on how promptly we receive your sample to match and the load of custom colour orders at the time.
The additional cost for this is £300.
Ordering A Coloured Deep Bath from Omnitub
Please click the light blue button at the top of this page named ‘Configure your Omnitub’ and you will be taken to the configurator for the Omnitub Solo.
Trimming Service from Omnitub
If you require your Omnitub to be slightly smaller in dimensions than we have then we may not need to manufacture a custom deep bath for you. We may instead be able to trim your Omnitub down on the flanges.
For the 100mm Flange (the one where the waste and overflow is by standard) we can trim down up to 75mm. This is the maximum we can trim down without weakening the structure of the deep bath. If we trim the flange where the overflow is, you need to consider the depth of the waste you’re using as it could protrude more than the depth of the bath, meaning you may need to dig out part of your wall or not have an overflow on this side or not an overflow at all.
For the 75mm flanges (the other three flanges on the deep bath) we can trim up to 50mm off of these sides.
Please be aware that trimmed Omnitub orders are bespoke orders and can not be returned to us.
We will do a drawing file post purchase for you to sign off on prior to us cutting your Omnitub, ensuring it’s correct and that you’re happy for us to do so. This doesn’t usually hold dup the process of shipping your Omnitub.
We can cut by multiples of 5mm.
NEW - Trim Guide & Overflow Documentation
Tap Hole Drilling Service
Any side of the Omnitub is suitable to drilled into. We can drill your tap holes for you if you would rather. Post purchase we will do a drawing file to ensure this is in the correct place and hole sizes. Please be aware that this turns the Omnitub into a custom order and therefore can not be returned to us. The drawing file we send to you will be signed off and confirmed prior to shipping your deep bath.
We’re more than happy to hold your order until you are ready to receive your deep bath from Omnitub. Please let us know post purchase of in the notes on the cart page if you would like us to do this and we’ll be in touch post purchase to confirm your delivery. If your delivery requirements change post purchase and you need your deep bath from Omnitub sooner, you can reach out and let us know and we can organise delivery with you.
- Omnitub Duo Extra | 10 Year Guarantee
- Omnitub Wastes | 10 Year Guarantee
- Whirlpools | Spas | Lights | 2 Year Guarantee
570 Litres Water Capacity (Up to Overflow In Standard Position).
For each KG of body weight remove 1 Litre of water of estimates of capacity, for example if a person was 90kg you would subtract 90 from 570 = 480 Litres.
- 1500mm Length x 1050mm Width x 600mm Depth
- Weight: 27.5KG
- Fixed Feet Height: 45mm
- Minimum Height: 645mm (600mm Omnitub + 45mm Fixed Feet Height)
- Maximum Height: 745mm (600mm Omnitub + 45mm Fixed Feet Height + 100mm Feet)
- Variable Height Adjustable Range (645mm - 745mm)
If you would like to download the images below and you are on a desktop computer then please right click on the image and then save image, if you are on a mobile device then hold down on the image and touch save image.
- To open the Omnitub Duo Extra Configurator please visit the configurator link in the navigation
- If you would like your Omnitub with no fixed feet or smaller fixed feet (25mm) then please call us to place your order/If you would like to help us build your Omnitub order to ensure everything is correct then please call us on 019347 512 00
- If you would like to choose your specific delivery date then please add this to the notes section on the cart page or please call us to place your order.
- If you would like any sides trimmed or would like to discuss a bespoke sized Omnitub then please call us or use Live Chat to discuss this further.