Terms & Conditions
1. You reserve the right to cancel an order for the goods purchased from the moment of purchase and ends 14 days from the day the goods are received.
2. To meet the cancellation deadline, please ensure that you notify us via email or phone to cancel the order before the cancellation period has expired.
3. Once in possession of the goods you have the duty to retain them and to take reasonable care of the goods.
4. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
5. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
6. You shall lose your rights to cancel if you:
- Un-seal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
- Combine goods with other goods after delivery so that the become inseparable.