1500 x 800 Deep Bath Handmade in Somerset with Free Shipping. Optional Whirlpools, Jet Spas, Lights. Available in Any Colour, Panels & Wastes. Made In Britain.
Deep Bath | Handmade in Somerset | Omnitub Solo Ultra
Step into an Omnitub Ultra and immerse yourself fully, the water keeps hotter longer than a normal bath so you can indulge and relax until your heart's content, and it's as easy to install as a conventional bath.
The Handmade Deep Soaking Bath Tub was originally designed and created for smaller bathrooms, to give the option to introduce a bath where it previously wouldn't be possible.
The Japanese Style Deep Soaking Bath Tub is perfect for anyone who wishes to enjoy soaking in the Original Deep Soaking Tub.
Handcrafted in the beautiful county of Somerset in the United Kingdom, each Omnitub is produced to the highest standard and doesn't leave the premises until it's passed our 30 point check and verification testing process.
Enjoy and indulge in the deepwater, unlike any other standard bath.
Weights Of Omnitub’s
- Solo = 19.85 KG / 43.76 LBS
- Solo Plus = 25.30 KG / 55.78 LBS
- Solo Extra = 27.00 KG / 59.52LBS
- Solo Ultra = 28.50 KG / 62.83 LBS
- Duo = 29.00 KG / 63.93 LBS
- Duo Plus = 32.95 KG / 72.64 LBS
- Duo Extra = 36.90 KG / 81.35 LBS
- Duo Ultra = 55.7 KG / 122.80 LBS
- Deluxe = 33.25 KG / 73.30
- Deluxe Plus = 35.95 KG / 79.26 LBS
Overflow and Waste Location
Should you wish for your Omnitub to have no predrilled overflow hole, or if you would like it predrilled in a different location, please get in touch with us once you have placed your order and we will be sure to accommodate your requirements.
Please, note though that by moving the location of the overflow, you may need a longer hose for your overflow to waste connector. Please also note that the position of the waste is fixed and can not be repositioned.
- MM Measurements | 1500 L x 800 W x 600 D
- CM Measurements | 150 L x 80 W x 60
- Inch Measurements | 59.06 L x 31.50 W x 23.62 D
- Handmade Deep Bath
- Made In Somerset
- 10mm Fibreglass
- 5mm GRP Coating
- 45mm / 4.5cm / 1.77 inch Fixed Feet
- 100mm / 10cm / 3.93 inch bolted screw feet
You can set the height you wish from the bolts, make it level and you can cut the bolts if you want the Omnitub to be lower. You just need to consider the waste trap location for your Omnitub as you need the clearance under the Deep Bath. Some customers have removed a segment of the floorboard to have a lower Omnitub and locate the trap below the surface of the room.
- White (00-E-55) | + £0
- Black (00-E-53) + £200
- Blue (20-E-56) + £200
- Carnival Red (04-E-53) + £200
- Flint Grey (00-A-09) + £200
- Nightshade (22-B-25) + £200
- 60’s Pink (01-0-21) + £200
The additional cost for this is £300.
Ordering A Coloured Deep Bath from Omnitub
Trimming Service from Omnitub
For the 100mm Flange (the one where the waste and overflow is by standard) we can trim down up to 75mm. This is the maximum we can trim down without weakening the structure of the deep bath. If we trim the flange where the overflow is, you need to consider the depth of the waste you’re using as it could protrude more than the depth of the bath, meaning you may need to dig out part of your wall or not have an overflow on this side or not an overflow at all.
For the 75mm flanges (the other three flanges on the deep bath) we can trim up to 50mm off of these sides.
Please be aware that trimmed Omnitub orders are bespoke orders and can not be returned to us.
We will do a drawing file post purchase for you to sign off on prior to us cutting your Omnitub, ensuring it’s correct and that you’re happy for us to do so. This doesn’t usually hold dup the process of shipping your Omnitub.
Tap Hole Drilling Service
- Omnitub Solo Ultra | 10 Year Guarantee
- Omnitub Wastes | 10 Year Guarantee
- Whirlpools | Spas | Lights | 2 Year Guarantee
- 390 Litres Water Capacity (Up to Overflow In Standard Position).
- For each KG of body weight remove 1 Litre of water of estimates of capacity, for example if a person was 90kg you would subtract 90 from 390 = 300 Litres.
- 1500mm Length x 800mm Width x 600mm Depth
- Weight: 25KG
- Fixed Feet Height: 45mm
- Minimum Height: 645mm (600mm Omnitub + 45mm Fixed Feet Height)
- Maximum Height: 745mm (600mm Omnitub + 45mm Fixed Feet Height + 100mm Feet)
- Variable Height Adjustable Range (645mm - 745mm)
- To open the Omnitub Solo Ultra Configurator please visit the configurator link in the navigation
- If you would like your Omnitub with no fixed feet or smaller fixed feet (25mm) then please call us to place your order/
- If you would like to help us build your Omnitub order to ensure everything is correct then please call us on 019347 512 00
- If you would like to choose your specific delivery date then please add this to the notes section on the cart page or please call us to place your order.
- If you would like any sides trimmed or would like to discuss a bespoke sized Omnitub then please call us or use Live Chat to discuss this further.